Sunday, June 29, 2014

C O L O R C O M B O

One of my favorite color combinations is a pistachio green paired with a bright red. I love both of these colors and how the red really pops against the pistachio. I layered subtle neutrals to calm the vibrance of the two colors and some patterned rings to add some indistinct interest. Bringing in those neutrals really helps to create a perfect balance, and a minor addition such as these dark brown sunnies makes the outfit look much more refined and classy.
top: h&m
jeans: h&m
cardigan: cotton on
bag: aldo
sunnies: nordstrom
shoes: charlotte russe and they're on sale for $16!

1 comment:

  1. Loving the red bag and your photography. I can't seem to find the follow button on your blog :(.
    I'm a fairly new blogger as well so it would be nice if you could check out my blog.
    http:// romanceandpearls.blogspot.com
    Thank you xoxo

    ReplyDelete