Wednesday, July 9, 2014

M A R B L E D

Palazzo pants are summer's must-have items, and they are amazingly comfortable and perfectly lightweight for the summertime. One of my favorite pair of palazzos are these marble print ones that are so wide that they are basically maxi skirts for each leg! The main reason I love these is because they can be worn during hot weather to let the breeze flow, or they can be worn on chilly nights due to the immaculate fabric. I have dressed these pants casually, yet kept it chic so it can be worn for any occasion. Wearing a big comfy tee and a denim jacket give it both a fashionable and relaxed look.   
pants: forever 21 (sold out, similar here)
top: urban outfitters (I tied it in the back for the folds)
jacket: gap 
shoes: steve madden
bag: charlotte russe (similar here)
sunnies: forever21
cuff: forever21
strap: target (sold out, similar here)
ring: francesca's (similar here)

1 comment:

  1. O I love Palazzo pants! I have a forever 21 pair as well from last year but unfortunately mine kept tearing. I love how you styled this.
    Follow back ? Thank you
    Ramadan Mubarak

    ReplyDelete