Wednesday, July 2, 2014

C H I L L

Everyone knows summer is for chillin' out. Here is a cool girl look I pulled together that represents those lazy summer days. Layering is the best for the breezier summer days, and adding denim and crazy patterns brings a whole lot of fun to the outfit. The tied-up denim and slip-on sandals complete the laid back look, the patterned leather gives an eccentric edge, and the golden accents help chic it up. 

top: h&m
shirt: forever21 (similar here)
pants: h&m (similar here
shoes: forever21
bag: charlotte russe (similar here)
sunnies: forever21
rings: francesca's (similar here)

1 comment:

  1. Loving the entire outfit! `i love those pants as well! I think I have a similar pair from Zara :). I think I might just have to change my mind about the Berkenstocks now (spelling?) because I'm starting to like them more and more.

    ReplyDelete