Sunday, August 10, 2014

B L A C K B L I S S

As you may or may not have noticed, black is my favorite color in the whole wide world. Since it's the most heat-absorbing color, it has been hard for me to keep my hands off of the black portion of my wardrobe. I threw this crepe woven shift dress together with some medium wash skinnies and suede OTK boots. To finish the look I added a beautiful rhinestone encrusted pendant necklace along with a fringe shoulder bag, an oxblood scarf {a color of the fall!}, and a floppy felt hat. The weather is now at that perfect temperature due to the season's gradual transition from summer to fall. I can't wait to pull out my fall favorites next season, and right now I am forcing myself to get as many summer-friendly outfits posted as I can before I can get my fall fashion into action....
dress: zara (old, similar here)
jeans: francesca's
scarf: forever 21 now on sale
boots: forever 21 similar here and here
hat: forever 21
bag: mossimo
necklace: vintage
sunnies: nordstrom
caged ring: wanderlust+co
midi rings: forever 21

No comments:

Post a Comment