Saturday, August 2, 2014

P R I N T + P O P

Lately I have been doing quite a bit of dress shopping, and this red skater dress is definitely one of my top favorite finds. Vibrant colors are so fun to wear during the summertime, and my favorite summer color is a big, bright pop of red. Having an unhealthy addiction to mixing prints, I have fulfilled my crave for another mixup with a lightweight houndstooth scarf and pointed denim pinstripe flats. One of my favorite ways to wear this poppy red dress is by pairing it with an enlarged houndstooth print, pinks, neutrals, stacked bracelets, and of course denim --- the staple of my closet. 
dress: lulu's
jeans: francesca's
shoes: forever21
scarf: francesca's (not available) similar here
bag: forever 21 (not available) similar here and here
sunnies: forever21
bracelets: jcrew (not available) similar here, francesca's (old), similar herecapsule

No comments:

Post a Comment