Sunday, September 7, 2014

R U S T I C

One of my favorite classic fall pieces is anything chambray. It can begin or finish off any simple outfit whether it is opened, buttoned, tied at the waist, or draped over your bag. The material and texture of this thin and lightweight denim shirt is essential for pairing with any textures and patterns of all sorts. Updating the classic chambray garment with some trendy pieces will give you a great rustic look for the fall. To achieve this look, I slipped into my favorite ankle boots and pulled out the bucket bag that has been waiting patiently in my closet for the transition into fall. This bucket bag is a great save for those of you who are currently in love with Mansur Gavriel's bucket bags {like I am!}. A great pair of tortoiseshell-framed sunnies or Ray-Ban club masters and some rings would give this look an immaculate finish.

dress: zara (old, similar here)
shirt: gap, (sold out, similar here)
jeans: asos
booties: seychelles
bag: madewell
sunnies: forever21
caged ring: wanderlust+co
finger rings: h&m

No comments:

Post a Comment