Friday, September 26, 2014

I T - K N I T S



My absolute favorite part of the crispy weather is bringing out the cozy knits! I can't wait until it starts getting super cold so then the layering can begin as well. Here are some of my ultimate favorites that I pulled from the web, and despite the fact almost all of these are complete splurges, they are beautiful pieces that can be worn with anything anywhere throughout the chilly seasons. The reason I chose these sweaters in particular is because they are versatile basics, and their neutral tones allow them to be paired with everything. Their unique textures give multiple opportunities to be worn with other simple pieces as well. A couple of the best ways to wear these are either with your go-to denim garments, or layered over a loose tee and under a jacket. If you are looking for more affordable versions of these comfy staples, I have linked similar ones along with the originals. Happy fall shopping!

1 comment:

  1. These are wonderful! (your blog is as well!!!) i can't wait to see your personal fall outfits!!

    ReplyDelete