Monday, December 22, 2014

W I N T E R R E A D Y

Wintertime is by far my favorite part of the year because I have an extremely unhealthy addiction to layering comfy pieces to keep warm. One of my top picks for this season's trends are a biker jacket over a comfy knit, and a tossed-on chunky scarf for an effortless New York City look (also they're all great winter staples!). This leather bomber jacket has been doing me and my wardrobe wonders for nearly five years, and it's still in perfect condition. If you're in search of a moto jacket that is great quality and will last many years, try looking at h&m or zara for an affordable price range, and madewell or acne studios if you're willing to splurge. Happy winter!


jacket: h&m (old) almost identical here
sweater: zara
jeans: mossimo (sold out), similar here
scarf: forever21 (sold out), similar here
boots: asos
rings: mango and h&m

No comments:

Post a Comment