Sunday, April 12, 2015

G R E Y S C A L E

Ok, let's discuss my new-found love for knit pants... While filing through the new pieces of H&M in Dubai's great mall, I stumbled upon these gorgeous pair of knit pants that resembled oh-so-much of a very similar pair that Zara carried about a year ago during the fall/winter season, and I was enthralled by this wondrous find {because I nearly cried when I saw the Zara pair on the page of another blogger and found out that they were no longer carrying them... again, pathetic...} So here I am now standing in these lovely flare-bottomed pants that can go with nearly anything I can imagine! I'm trying to take every possibly chilly opportunity to wear as much as I can until the warmth of spring decides to blow in. I absolutely love the way these pants go with basic pieces like a giant loose tee and a light sweater on top. To keep the look basic and simple, I added other minimalistic pieces like a simple trio bag and a pair of strappy black sandals to finish it off.

pants: h&m, similar culottes from zara here {I HAD NO IDEA HOW CHEAP THEY WERE HERE! THEY CAME OUT TO OVER $70 IN DUBAI I'M SO ANNOYED}
tee: madewell
sweater: zara {old}, similar here and here
scarf: forever21
sandals: forever 21 {sold out}, similar here
bag: forever 21 {sold out}, similar here and here
sunnies: asos
rings: mango and h&m

No comments:

Post a Comment