Sunday, November 1, 2015

H A P P Y N O V E M B E R

I'm not gonna lie when I say the hot summery weather was starting to effect me emotionally -.- Whenever its cloudy and cold or rainy (like today was), I get super weirdly excited and happy and I don't stop talking and my friends ask me if I'm high or something and I'm like wait whaaa.... Hahah. See I'm starting to act like that now. Ok I'm done. 0.0 
Today was a super nice weekend to relax and enjoy some alone time. A basic run down of my Sunday was waking up late, snuggling with my cat, drinking tea *more like chugging, knowing my addiction*, having impromptu photoshoots, and appreciating the beauty of nature. I'll be posting some pics I shot on VSCO soon, so check them out! There's a sneak peak at the end of this post...
^Mmm carrot soup w/sunflower seeds and fresh pear, apple, and avocado on a bed of baby romaine
Here's the sneak peak of my shoot from today, I'll be uploading the rest to VSCO soon, see my page here. Hope you like!

No comments:

Post a Comment