Sunday, November 8, 2015

L A Y E R S

It's finally chilly enough to wear sweaters now woot woot! On some occasions, I can even get away with wearing a jacket over... Way to go, Cali weather! Today's been such a gorgeous cloudy day, I couldn't resist taking advantage of going outdoors and taking pics of the sky. *And tossing the camera at my bro and ordering him to take pics of my outfit heh :/ * Whenever it's cold out {aka 60's, yes that's cold}, my go-to ensemble is a cable knit sweater, a good pair of jeans, and some ankle boots. I have too many sweaters that are waiting for me to bring back out, so I'm hoping the weather stays this lovely!
Sorry, I just had to include the clouds! I have a super crazy obsession with them!
sweater: zara {old, similar here}
jacket: gap
jeans: zara
scarf: h&m
boots: public desire
bag: forever21
rings: forever21 
adorable little alien emoji dude keychain: brandy melville

1 comment: