Monday, November 9, 2015

NEW IN: SILK + VELVET PANTS

They've arrived! The much anticipated pair of pants I was able to grab from the HMxBalmain collection were definitely worth waking up at 5am for hahah! I've been seeing velvet all over the runways and I must say how much I love it. It's such a beautiful texture for the fall and wintertime, my favorite colors are black, royal purple, emerald, navy, and a plum or berry. These pants came in two colors: black and emerald, I opted for the black because it's my favorite color *duh* and because it looks a lot more chic for special occasions, which is what I plan on wearing them for. I'm thinking of going shopping for a deep berry colored velvet fabric because I just designed a velvet maxi dress and I really want to bring it to life... Anyway, sorry in advance for so many photos of the packaging, but I just love how crisp and clean everything is... Can't wait to style these!
^^^I'm in love with notepads at the moment... Staying organized and jotting down thoughts or ideas feels so good! Especially when they're so pretty they work as an accent piece for your desk. This one was a gift and I've been using it to plan outfits in advance for the week; it saves so much time in the mornings... blogger probs :P
pants: HMxBalmain
notepad: barney's new york
textured ring set: 
caged ring: wanderlust+co

No comments:

Post a Comment