Sunday, December 13, 2015

C H A M E L E O N

I'm pretty sure by now pretty much the entire world knows how obsessed I am with the overcast and rainy weather. That being said, I tend to become a chameleon and blend into the environment with my clothes :P. This sweater is a cool fuzzy grey like the clouds and these glasses, which are currently staples, go with the pine trees and the blue sky. So poetic, I know. Anywho pretty much this entire outfit is made up of basics that are so easy to mix and match with absolutely anything, including each other. Also let's just have a moment of silence for this backpack that has completely changed my life haha!
sweater: forever21 {sold out, similar here and here}
mom jeans: {black sold out} similar here
kicks: adidas
scarf: vela scarves
sunnies: forever21 {sold out, similar here and here}
backpack: forever21

9 comments:

  1. Love this look! I'm a sucker for overcast and rainy. Speaking of, NYC is looking moody today.
    xo
    N
    Style Tomes
    Style Tomes on Instagram

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks so much! I'm obsessed with NYC and I haven't even been there yet! Hopefully I'll visit sometime during the spring! Does it rain around then? I hope so! :)
      - R

      Delete
  2. Amazing look! Love it! thanks for sharing! Have a fabulous weekend!
    Much love, Len
    http://www.lenparent.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. So cute ! Love the knits
    xo
    http://thedemeler.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love how the holographic sunnies add a pop of colour. Yes and yes!

    MANIGAZER

    ReplyDelete
  5. Basics are basics and I am a big fan! Love the vibe!
    Thestyletune.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. adore this outfit + vibe ahh <3

    check out my blog too?
    http://wildvagabondss.blogspot.co.uk/2015/12/street-style-mixed-prints-061215.html

    Jess xx

    ReplyDelete