Wednesday, December 9, 2015

CURRENT BEAUTY ESSENTIALS

What a mess! All my favorite makeup products in one big unnatural bagspill, of course. What can I say? Some messes are quite attractive :) These are some of my essential beauty items that add some spice to the long boring weekdays. During the week I keep it minimal for time's sake, and because I choose sleep over beating my face lol. Plus, I think it's good to give your skin some rest before a busy weekend where you might want to wear a full face of makeup. I usually start off my makeup routine by exfoliating, then moisturizing my face {in order to maintain a soft and healthy complexion}. Then I use my beauty blender to blend in my concealer which I apply in a v-shape underneath my eyes {because AP classes and college apps can get in the way of sleep, 'nuff said?}. Next I'll groom my brows and apply some clear mascara before heading out the door. On the weekends, I might use a shade or two from my naked basics palette to add some definition to my brow bone, and sometimes some eyeliner or a simple nude/brown lipstick for a party or photoshoot. Lastly, I finish off with a dab of Jo Malone's wild bluebell on my wrists {only occasionally} and voilĂ  :)
iPhone case: Casetify
sunnies: Nordstrom
rings: mango + forever21
bag: asos, {sold out} similar here

4 comments:

  1. Love the post dear. Laura Mercier primer is a staple in my daily routine too :) Which one are you using? Thought there is one version only but the lady at the counter showed me 7 whoops :/

    Real Life Nerd // www.vivienekok.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks so much! It's actually a tinted illuminating moisturizer with SPF. I always link everything at the end of each post, feel free to check it out! :)
      xoxo

      Delete
  2. Hi Rabeeah. I hope you don't mind me looking through your blog.
    lol miss you! See you soon!
    Hibah

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hey Hibs!! Of course I don't mind silly! I'd love it if you did! :) Miss you and see you soon iA!
    Love,
    R

    ReplyDelete