Sunday, December 20, 2015

MAPLE GLAZE DONUTS

The weekends are the times where I have a bad habit of indulging myself in homemade yums. Which are always uncontrollably addicting.... Guess there are both pros and cons to having a mom that uses you to test her chef skills on hahah! One of the things I love about weekends at home are waking up late to the scent of something sweet leading to the kitchen. Here are some photos I snapped of her amazing maple glaze donuts. I would have included a recipe but unfortunately it's currently being kept confidential {Meaning she won't even give me the recipe! Let's start a protest to convince her to reveal it! LOL}
^^^Isn't this mug unbelievably adorable? I have an obsession with mugs and of course the contents of them :)

7 comments:

  1. these look AMAZING! and your mug is so cute!! I'm starting the protest for the recipe, please share!!!
    xx,
    megan

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks! They were just as yummy as they look haha! :)
      -R

      Delete
  2. Those look so yummy and that mug is adorable -Hanna Lei

    Latest Post: 90's James Bond Villain

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks! I know, this mug is definitely one of my favorites! :) {it's from Sur la Table btw!}
      xoxo,
      -R

      Delete
  3. OMG these look amazing
    xo
    http://thedemeler.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. YOU are my all time favorite blogger ��

    ReplyDelete