Saturday, January 30, 2016

BLUEBERRY + GRANOLA PARFAIT

Lately I've been loving how these organic fruit syrups by Wawa-wee make almost every breakfast meal I have so delicious. They taste amazing with pancakes, waffles, granola, cheese and crackers, iced tea, and even drizzled over a plain old bowl of berries. One of my favorite ways to eat it is in a breakfast parfait. I've made my own recipe to go along as well! Happy eating :P


Ingredients:
  • 1 cup of plain yogurt
  • 1 tsp of honey {local > store-bought!}
  • 1-2 tbsp Blueberry Wawa-wee Organic Fruit Syrup
  • 1/2 cup of granola
  • 1/4 cup of blueberries
  • *adjust the measurements to your liking :)
Directions:
  • mix the yogurt and the honey together in a bowl {tip: add 1/2 tsp of vanilla extract for extra flavor}
  • sprinkle the granola and blueberries over the yogurt
  • drizzle the Wawa-wee syrup on top to experience the perfect blueberry parfait!

3 comments:

  1. Wow! Looks delicious, makes me want to eat, I'm hungry!
    - E

    ReplyDelete
  2. looks delish! I just picked up some blueberries so I know what I'm having for breakfast in the am X)
    http://dayinmydreams.com/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks so much Kristina! Glad I was able to inspire hehe :)
      Love,
      - R

      Delete