Saturday, January 2, 2016

HAPPY NEW YEAR!

Happy new year! 2015 was filled with so many great memories, but I'm so glad I'm one step closer to getting school over with. Woot woot for class of 2k16! :) I finally had another reason to pull out the gorgeous pair of silk and velvet trousers from the BalmainxHM collection! I think this is the first time I'm posting a look wearing them... I love how they can easily be dressed up for an extravagant and Gatsby-worthy NYE party or toned down for a formal family dinner. I kept the outfit simple to keep the focus of the look on the pants, and I went for a smokey/shimmery makeup look to balance it out. Deets are listed below!
pants: BalmainxHM
tee: zara
jacket: h&m, {sold out, similar here}
pumps: bcbg
scarf: vela scarves

Now onto the makeup! :P
 ^^^before the eyeshadow...
^^^and the final product
face: NARS Radiant Creamy Concealer + The Original Beauty Blender + Laura Mercier Tinted Illuminizer + Physician's Formula Argan Oil Bronzer
brows: YSL Brow Pencil + Anastasia Beverly Hills Brow Wiz
eyes: Urban Decay Naked Basics Eyeshadow Palette + bareMinerals shimmer eyeshadow
lips: NYX Butter Lipstick
Happy New Year!

1 comment:

  1. I can't believe you were able to get something from the balmainxhm collection! lovely monochromatic outfit and makeup look
    Alice xx

    ReplyDelete