Friday, January 22, 2016

SUEDE PARADE

This fall and winter, suede has been making such a huge comeback and I've absolutely been loving it. We all know how suede shoes and boots are obvious staples. However, the innovative garments made from this fabric have been trending all over the runways. The new tribal and bohemian chic looks are spreading across campaigns from ChloƩ to Mango, and I must say this fabric has really got me swooning. I've seen lots of suede styles of clothing, but this suede button down dress in particular caught my eye because of its versatility. The cut allows the piece to look great both open or closed. My favorite way to wear this is as a coat over a simple pair of jeans with a tee and a pair of my favorite boots {no surprise there hahah!}


suede dress: forever21 similar here
tee: mango
jeans: zara
boots: seychelles
rings: hm + forever21
scarf: vela scarves
sunnies: nordstrom

2 comments: