Thursday, February 11, 2016

{ROSE} GOLDEN

It's safe to say that I've been head-over-heels for anything rose gold/copper lately. A few months ago I was shopping at Urban Outfitters when I stumbled upon this Adidas Originals tshirt with stunning rose gold details. I love how one would think this is basic piece would be hard to style since it limits mixing metals, but it is actually such a great staple despite the color. Lately I've been really into styling satin bomber jackets with an all black outfit, and this tee made me step out of my go-to style in exchange for a new spin on styling black. 
^^^YOU THIRSTY FAM??
^^^hold up gotta reply to this tho
^^^I wasn't able to get a good shot of the back: the words are mirrored and I so dig it :P
^^^Thirsty some more
jacket: brandy melville
jeans: zara
scarf: vela
kicks: adidas
bottle: spartan shop via pinterest

No comments:

Post a Comment