Sunday, February 14, 2016

V A L E N T I N E ' S D A Y

Happy Valentine's Day! Here's a little overview of how I spent this leisurely Sunday with a lovely morning and a relaxing evening filled with your typical Valentine's Day colors! Take notice of my heart-shaped strawberries!!
^^^props to the barista momma
^^^love waking up to this cuddly little bear licking my face! :)
^^^Mmm yummy frozen pressed juicery
"there is nothing like staying at home for real comfort"
-jane austen
I love these paddywax soy candles!!
^^^the experimenter bath bomb from Lush is so beautiful
^^^He wouldn't leave me alone lol
^^^Picked some fresh flowers from the backyard and tossed them into the water! The scents were unbelievably amazing...
^^^He literally doesn't know what privacy is....
bath bomb: lush cosmetics - the experimenter
soy candle: paddywax
white candle: anthropologie
hand creme:aesop skincare

1 comment:

  1. OMG That pic of your cat- I love the caption LOL

    ReplyDelete