Saturday, March 5, 2016

NEW IN: SHEARLING BIKER JACKET

Ever since I spotted shearling biker jackets {specifically the one by Acne Studios} all over the streets of fashion week for about two years now,  I've been on the lookout for one of my own. A couple months ago I came across the perfect one from Maniere De Voir and I get this rush of excitement every time I wear it hahah. It's so warm and comfortable, and it is a staple piece that goes perfectly with any basics. The details are what makes it so stunningly chic, from the silver buckles to the shiny zippers to the textures of everything.
shearling biker jacket: maniere de voir
quilted shoulder leather jacket: express
zippered collar leather bomber jacket: h+m

7 comments:

  1. Looks so cool! I own a Maniere de Voir black dress that I love too! ;)

    Love,
    Whit

    http://www.whitneyswonderland.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. This jacket is amazing!!! I can't wait for the cold weather to get here to Sydney!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks babe! I'm kinda sad I won't get to wear it much because it's getting so warm in Cali now :(
      xx
      - R

      Delete
  3. hey!!
    the jacket looks amazing!!! hope you don't mind me asking, what size you got in? xxxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Dear Admin,
    I have visited a lots of site but you are the best that I have ever seen.
    Leather pants are tremendously trendy, especially with today's hot fad of the skinny pants. Virtually anyone can look fantastic while wearing skinny pants
    Læderbukser
    Best Regards
    Cecilia Sue

    ReplyDelete