Sunday, March 13, 2016

TREND REPORT: PATCHES + PINS

The streets of fashion week 2016 have been the origin of some of the greatest looks that are about to trend worldwide, and one of my personal favorites is patched everything. Whether its a pair of good old jeans to a military-inspired utility jacket, I'm really diggin this fun and quirky spin on an average piece. I've actually made a DIY pair of denim bf jeans that I'll be posting soon as well!
chiara ferragni via harpers bazaar
via tumblr
via a gentlewoman
via pinterest
via vogue
via whowhatwhere
via pinterest
via shopstyle
via vogue
via buzznet
ashish rtw ss 2015
via vogue

3 comments:

  1. This trend is so cute, I love the colorful patches and pins.
    Have a nice day doll,
    xoxo.

    Johanna.
    http://www.dreamscolorsandglitter.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. How cool do these patchwork look! I absolutely love every look and these women look amazing!
    Love,
    Nilu Yuleena Thapa
    BIG hair LOUD mouth

    ReplyDelete