Monday, April 11, 2016

MONOCHROME IN MANHATTAN

New York was so unbelievably fun aah! It was pretty cold to me {a typical Californian who considers 50° cold lol} but otherwise the weather was so nice! Since it started getting sunny back here I was super happy to experience a little more rain :). Here are some of the photos we took on a perfect overcast day at the New York Public Library -- I'm in love with the architecture and the gorgeous carvings! This is a monochromatic look that I coordinated with the bro :D I can't believe he's my height! It's kinda sad for me since I'm basically the tallest person in my fam but oh well it's gotta happen some day :)
my look
sweater: h+m {sold out} similar here
jeans: zara
scarf: vela
kicks: adidas
sunglasses: forever21 {sold out} similar from quay

the bro's look
shirt: zara kids
jeans: hm
shoes: nike
sunglasses:gap

5 comments:

  1. Love the complimentary looks and you both have the best sunnies!!! Hugs, Kait
    www.makeminemaroon.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks so much Kait! We do love a good pair of sunglasses :P
      - R

      Delete
  2. So in love with your jacket! And I love these pics so much! Have a great day :)

    Check out my blog if you want: www.theglamandglitter.com

    Tamara xxx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Aww thank you Tamara! You too! <3
      - R

      Delete
  3. Love this outfit! Your outfits are so on point and so are your glasses!!
    Love, Jess xx

    ReplyDelete