Tuesday, May 10, 2016

R O S I E

As a person whose wardrobe is solely made up of basic neutrals, I attempt to incorporate some color during the springtime. One way is just with some good old accessories. I don't like a lot, so I'll usually opt for some dainty jewelry or a hint of color on da face. In this look, I've done both. :) To add some interest to my casual sweater, I brought in my favorite selection of rose gold jewelry and layered them at different lengths. For my face, I started with my usual routine, then I added some pale pink eyeshadow in the crease and a subtle champagne colored highlight to the browbone. To finish off the look, I used a pink/beige matte lip as a base to a natural gloss. 
turtleneck: forever21
scarf: vela
rings: wanderlust+co
lips: nyx smlc 09 nyx blg 05
eyes: carli bybel palette

5 comments:

  1. Amazing look - love these neutral shades!
    xx. Mirjam
    www.miiju.ch

    ReplyDelete
  2. these necklaces are everything :) Love the grey ! One of my favorite color after camel

    http://veilbymaryam.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! Grey and camel are the best, aren't they?
      -R

      Delete
  3. these necklaces are everything :) Love the grey ! One of my favorite color after camel

    http://veilbymaryam.com

    ReplyDelete