Wednesday, June 29, 2016

N E U T R A L S

Lately I've been experimenting with a wider range of colors other than my usual black, white, grey, camel, and old blue jeans combos. I wouldn't consider myself someone who is all for vibrant hues, but once in a while, I love a good peach/blush piece to spice up my style. With the weather being scorching hot lately, my white bf jeans have been my best buddies. I feel like the weather in cali went from cold to hot without any spring weather. I'm kind of stuck in a spring mode at the moment... if ya can't tell with my flowers and fresh tones...
top: zara {sold out}
jeans: asos
flats: nordstrom {sold out} similar here
sunnies: h+m
bag: zara {sold out} similar here + here

9 comments:

  1. I am loving nudes at the minute, loving the nude colour paired with white looks so chic! :)

    http://www.thebutter.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks so much Lizzie!! I'm totally loving them for summer!!

      Delete
  2. you look amazing ! i love the flowers! so pretty

    http://www.carolinapinglo.com/

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm in love with these colors, so pretty!
    xx Alyssa
    visionsofnyc.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love your tone outfit!
    I saw tassel on your hijab, love it!

    Putri | shecalledfashion.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. Perfect pallete of colors!

    xx LL

    www.lalouuula.com

    ReplyDelete