Saturday, August 13, 2016

B L U S H I N G

This summer I've really been expanding my horizons {color wise} and I have to admit that I'm pretty proud of myself for actually wearing colors other than black :). Neutral or pastel color schemes are what I found myself drawing towards, and I've been having some fun playing around with monochromatic looks. Also, can we just have a moment of silence because I think this blush/pink color is really growing on me.... Who knows, maybe one day I'll wear a certified actual pink article of clothing one day haha!

dress: forever21 {sold out} similar here + here + here
bag: primark
sandals: zara
bracelet: tiffany+co.
rings: mango + forever21
Save

14 comments:

  1. Love that shade of pink!! It's my new favorite color and it looks great of you!

    Beautiful pictures
    xoxo
    Cami

    angelbeautyy.wordpress.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Looking amazing! Great post babe! x

    www.fromluxewithlove.com
    www.bloglovin.com/blogs/from-luxe-with-love-14590195

    ReplyDelete
  3. This blush colour is so gorgeous on you! And I'm loving the back details on this dress, you nailed the outfit!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. So sweet, thanks so much!! I love the back too! :)

      Delete
  4. so beautiful!
    xx
    http://thedemeler.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. Loving this blush monochrome look!! I've been obsessed with blush tones lately too!

    xx

    Nicole | http://toogoldstreet.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. Looking great.
    Good vibes, FOX
    check out my blog www.rochellefox.com.au and my latest VLOG

    ReplyDelete